8 per hour
This role is one of the most important roles within our resort and is perfect for someone looking to enter the industry or work in kitchens. “Without a kitchen porter or housekeeper you cannot open a hotel, all other roles can be done by anyone – Rocco Forte” We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our enthusiastic and talented kitchen brigade. If you are fun, friendly and inspiring, join our team.
As a kitchen porter you will be integral in making sure the kitchen runs efficiently, you will be responsible for ensuring all guest crockery and cutlery are cleaned and preserved as well as supporting the chef and supplying them with the equipment needed to carry out their duties, cleaning the kitchen at the end of service and maintaining good hygiene practices throughout.
You will be working with a large experienced team who care about our guests and your development.
1. To be aware of and adhere to all Hotel and Government rules and regulations.
2. To clean all kitchen equipment, utensils, crockery, floors, walls, fixtures & fittings using the
correct products & utensils.
3. To dispose of all kitchen waste.
4. To be aware of and adhere to the Service Recovery Procedure and act upon it accordingly.
5. To communicate respectively with colleagues, other staff & guests.
6. To ensure high personal standards by presenting yourself correctly in a clean & tidy uniform
in accordance with the Dress & Appearance Policy.
7. To be vigilant at all times to ensure the safety and security of the Hotel, Guests, other
employees and self.
8. To report any faults and defects to Line Manager.
9. To carry out any reasonable requests made by Head Chef or Management.
You will have:
Attention to the smallest detail
A passion for hospitality
Salary: DOE + Benefits
Date posted: 11/01/2019